Attend LinkedIn sessions delivered by subject matter experts to progress your career. Talk to LinkedIn representatives and get insight tips on finding the right job for YOU.
On-site Feature Activity by LinkedIn
Agenda of the workshop
•How to Jump start your career with LinkedIn ( Day1)
•Skills of the Future ( Day2)
•How to use your network & alumina’s to land the job of your dreams (Day3)
Date: 10th, 11th and 12th March 2020
Day 1: 11:00 AM
Day 2: 11:00 AM
Day 3: 12:00 PM
Duration: 1 session per day for 30 mins
Our mission is simple: To connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. When you join LinkedIn, you get access to people, jobs, news, updates, and insights that help you be great at what you do.
LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the Internet with more than 6600 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
Available in 24 languages, professionals around the worlds are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second. Students and recent graduates are the fastest-growing demographic, with more than an estimated 40 million registered users.
Worldwide Membership entail:
- More than 660 million members in over 200 countries and territories
- 30 million members in the Middle East and North Africa region
- Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than 2 new members per second
- More than 40 million students and recent college graduates on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is available in 24 languages, including Arabic
About LinkedIn MENA:
- Opened local office in Dubai, UAE in 2012, to serve the entire Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Started with 5 employees headed by Ali Matar, Head of LinkedIn Solutions, and currently more than 100 Employees in Dubai, serving the entire MENA region.
- By 2015, we managed to grow our business to include 3 different lines of business: Talent Solutions, Sales Solutions and Marketing Solutions. In addition, our membership grew immensely in MENA to reach more than 30 million members, and our workforce grew to over 100 employees located in Dubai office.