If you are a true marketer, you cannot miss this session. The Chartered Institute of Marketing for the first time in the region presents Digital Marketing workshop for passionate marketers.
Onsite featured activity by CIM
Agenda of the workshop
Taster Sessions: A light introductory session on Marketing followed by Digital Marketing Workshop. What is Marketing and why choose a career in Marketing?
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q&A (total 50 minutes)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the world’s leading professional body for marketing, with over 28,000 members worldwide, of which there are over 2,500 Chartered Marketers. CIM’s mission is to create a marketing advantage for the benefit of professionals, business and society with a focus on export, data and skills. CIM believes marketing is the critical factor in driving long term organisational performance.
CIM provides members and organisations with five key benefits:
- Partnership – CIM is a professional and organisational partner to support performance and career development
- Education – CIM allows individuals and businesses to continuously upskill
- Information – CIM keeps members up to date with the latest marketing thinking, and keeps organisations at the forefront of practices
- Connection – CIM provides access to services, expertise and peers
- Recognition – CIM is the global benchmark of professional competence
About CIM in MENA
At the beginning of 2020, CIM refreshed their marketing qualifications and added new digital pathways, to provide modern marketers with the skills required to succeed in today’s fast changing world. This followed an extensive review and ensures marketers of all levels of seniority in MENA can compete internationally.